Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Not A Creature Was Stirring challenge

I recently purchased this stamp and die set "Toboggan Together" by Lawn Fawn.  My snowflake paper is a Doodlebug "Santa Express" 6x6 scrap that I toned down with a scrap of vellum.  The white snowflakes are Simon Says Stamp dies.  I am entering my card in the current challenge at Jingle Belles to include a critter (of any kind...monster, alien, penguin, etc.)

This was fun to make.  I enjoyed playing with my neglected Copic markers!  My inks are by Hero Arts:  poinsettia and strawberry.

Happy Wednesday!

7 comments:

Sherrie K. said...

Adorable card and wonderful scene!
Have a great day!
Sherrie K

Windy Hills said...

Very whimsical and charming.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhh this is adorable! I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lauren bergold said...

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh sooooooo CUUUUTE!!! i love everything about this, but the vellum is especially blowing my mind! yowza! perfection! and such a great addition to the JINGLE BELLES christmas critter gallery! <3

Court said...

Sooooooo smart to use the vellum!!!! LOVE this card! :)

SmilynStef said...

The vellum is the perfect touch ... and I love that sweet little fox & sled ... so very glad you joined us at jingle belles.

Scrapper69 said...

Adorably CUTE!!!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations