Monday, November 16, 2015

Holiday Food and Drinks challenge at Jingle Belles

be jolly   *   be merry   *   spread cheer


I have a sheet of SRM Stickers that has 12 Gingerbread men, 12 "Holiday Cheer!" sentiments, and 12 "be jolly * be merry * spread cheer" sentiments.  When I saw this challenge theme at Jingle Belles, I knew I had to try to make a set of 12 cards using the entire sheet of SRM stickers.  (I am just now starting to make Christmas cards…yikes.  New Year's resolution:  keep up with Jingle Belles challenges in 2016!)

I perused my papers and found that these Doodlebug papers went nicely with the gingerbread man's scarf.

Happy Monday!

7 comments:

Denise Price said...

Hi, it's nice to stop by your blog today. I hope you're doing well.

This card is so cute, and you had a great idea to make a set of 12. That is efficient!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooo cute! LOVING the circles!!!!!!!

SmilynStef said...

Cute cute cute ... what an awesome way to mass produce ... so very glad you joined us at jingle belles.

Leslie Hanna said...

Cute card!

The words "I knew I had to try to make a set of 12 cards using the entire sheet of SRM stickers" scares me a little. Though if you are in use-it-up mode, or OMG I HAVEN'T STARTED MAKING MY HOLIDAY CARDS YET mode, I can see why you thought that. :D

Scrapper69 said...

Super CUTE!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

lauren bergold said...

ok, i hate for ANYONE to have xmas anxiety/panic, especially my oldest and dearest lovely blogging friend; but on the other hand A) it inspired this gorgeous card!! (x12?!!) and B) june is IN DA HOUSE for JB16??!?! yes, please!!! ♥♥♥

srsly, missus: this ROCKS in a big big way; what a great addition to our xmas feast at JINGLE BELLES!!! ♥

memorial garden benches said...

That's awesome! I love the circles. Very cute!