Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Daisey'd & Challenged

   Last week I won some SRM sticker goodness and my prize package arrived in my mailbox Saturday afternoon!  Of course they wanted to come out and play.  The daisy stickers reminded me of the daisy paper and yellow polka dot paper from October Afternoon.  I went in search of inspiration and I found it here:



The sentiment and zig-zag stitching stickers are SRM "We've Got Your Border" and the daisy stickers are "Stickers by the Dozen - Thank You".  The October Afternoon papers are from the "Modern Homemaker" collection.

Happy Tuesday!

13 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty!!

Cassandra said...

Love the bright and bold colors..so cheeful! Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time ~ Designer Challenge. :)

Arlene said...

Love these...so bold and beautiful! :)

Migdalia said...

Your cards are Beautiful!!Love it!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooooo fun! LOVING the colors!!!

Sherrie K. said...

Wow...love this! It is so right and cheerful and the paper combo is awesome June!Love it!
Sherrie K

Amy Sheffer said...

Love this! So bright and cheery!

Cathryn said...

June this is soooooo sweet! Love the colors and design. Thanks for playing along with My Creative Time again! Have a great day! Love and Hugs, Cathryn :)

Glora said...

These daisy cards are BEAUTIFUL. I love red, yellow and white together too. You did an awesome job on this set. Thanks for joining my Designer Challenge at My Creative Time. Hugs- Glora

Cindy Beland said...

These are sooo SWEET,LOVE the colors!!!AWESOME job with them!!!!Thanks for joining us in this week's Challenge at My Creative Time!!!:)

Leanne said...

OMG! These are so pretty!! I LOVE the color combo!! Thanks for playing along with us at My Creative Time! Hugs, Leanne

Missy said...

Darling card set June, super paper and color combo, and I love the flower!!

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Great set, love the bright colors. Thanks for playing along with us at 365 Cards.