Wednesday, May 8, 2013

A little birdie told me...(washi tape and stickers card)

  My card was completely inspired by Jackie's sketch in this week's Fusion card challenge #5.  Wanna see?
  My bird and bird cage are from EAD Designs (no longer in business).  If you miss these quality stickers, check out SRM stickers...I find them equally wonderful to work with!

I used 3 washi tapes: the top from MME "All is Bright" and the other two from Target.  I used my quilting ruler to line up the washi tape strips.  My sentiment stamp is by "Make an Impression."

Happy Wednesday!

9 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

This is adorable! LOVE these colors together, and I love the pretty patterns you used. Cute, cute image and sentiment. Great interpretation of the sketch. Thank you so much for joining our Fusion challenge this week. ;-)

Sherrie K. said...

Beautiful card! I love the washi tapes! I need to remember to use these tapes-love the look!
Gorgeous card June!

Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors!!!

~amy~ said...

ahhh...love seeing the EAD Design goodness...awesome take on the sketch June! Thanks for playing with us at Fusion!

Lyndal said...

Gorgeous card June!
So glad you joined in the experimenting @ FUSION - hope to see you again soon :)

Arlene said...

Stunning card June! Love the simplicity of it.

Leslie Hanna said...

A most-excellent use of washi. I approve!

Rose said...

when i saw this on FB i had to copy it!!! made a mothers day card and didn't take a photo but still wanted you to know you inspired me :)