Wednesday, September 5, 2012

EAD happiness

Last month I finally broke out my EAD "Owl Friends" stickerz and I created four mini cards:



Then I decided to try to use the rest of the EAD stickerz, so I created a large card (inspired by sweet and awesome Amy Tsuruta's card here.)  I wanted to add something, but I wasn't sure what...I got a little help from my friends:

This is me and two blog friends, Leslie and Lisa, while we were on a field trip to a LSS.  After our shopping spree (and late lunch at Five Guys), Leslie and Lisa followed me to my house.  I showed them my card and I felt like it needed something...Lisa suggested the cloud doodles and border dots.  Crafty friends are the best!

Here is the finished card:
(Echo Park "Paradise Beach" Sunshine; 
My Mind's Eye "Fine and Dandy" trim;

This week I had just two more owls and two more branches, so I made two more mini cards:
My Mind's Eye Life of the Party "Charmed " Trees paper (striped cloud);
My Mind's Eye Indie Chic "Nutmeg" 6x6 papers;
Stampin' Up! "Cheep Talk" sentiment

I entered the original four mini cards in the August monthly customer showcase drawing, and I won!  More EAD goodness is on its way :)

I hope you will come back tomorrow...I have some Indie Chic masculine birthday cards posting.

Happy Wednesday!

14 comments:

Rose said...

CUTENESS!!!!!!

Migdalia said...

Super Cute Cards!

snappy scrappy said...

These are oh so cute!! Lee-Ann :)

Julie M said...

More OWLS!!! These cards are so much fun - bright and happy with all those cute, fun details. Not surprised you won!!

Julie xx

Angi Barrs said...

Adorable. Love the large sized card too.

Anonymous said...

Those are stinkin' awesome! Don't you LOOOOOOVE winning more EAD goodness?? Email comin' at ya too...

Shelly said...

Yay for you June! You totally deserved to win. These are all so adorable!
Sounds like a really fun time - Shopping, lunch, & good friends what could be better.
Take care,
Shelly

liz at liz's paper loft said...

oooh I love these!!!

artfuldelight said...

Super cute cards. I think I have some owl stickers from EAD designs too, must pull them out now and make some cards. LOL!! :-)

Life and Knits said...

Yay you!!! The cards are fabulous and fitting for winning. Can't wait to see more!

Susie

Missy said...

Oh June these are so, so cute! I love the little owl images!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!! Anything with those EAD owls is PURE PERFECTION!!!!!!!!!!!

~amy~ said...

woot wootie woot woot!

love love love all this EAD goodness:) All those sweet owlie cards!

Congrats on your win...can't wait to see your creations using your new EAD stash!

Anonymous said...

SO CUTE! thanks for linking up with us and i hope you enjoy your goodies:)