Wednesday, August 22, 2012

CAS Nutmeg & Wassail and blog candy WINNER!

  
 Remember this Clean & Simple stamping sketch
that I was so enamored with in my previous post?
I just had to try the circles...easy peasy!
and My Pink Stamper "Birthday Crazy" stamp.


Then I tried to make my weekly Christmas card:
The paper are BasicGrey "Wassail"
and the sentiment stamp is by A Muse.

And now for my 1,000th post/ 5th blogoversary candy winner.....drumroll...

#11 Rose:
Blogger Rose said...
your card is stunning!!!!
congrats on 5yrs and 1000 posts girl :)
Congratulations, Rose!  Please email me your snail mail address and I will get your goodies ready to mail.

Happy Wednesday!

15 comments:

~amy~ said...

awesome cards....great way to showcase the papers!

congrats to Rose!!!!

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

This is beautiful!!! I LOVE all of those circles, and the Indie Chic is one of my favorite lines!!!

Life and Knits said...

Love this card! Excellent take on the sketch. Love that paper!!

Susie

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Congrats to Rose!!! i love love love love your cards!!! Great colors and loveeeeeeeeeeee all the circles!!!!

Anonymous said...

OMG I am sooo using that sketch! I love it, specially with the Christmas papers you used!!

Rose said...

super excited to see i won!!! :)

both cards are beautiful but.....
oh my i LOVE LOVE LOVE the christmas card!!!
*that sketch scarred me! might have to try it now i see how you rocked it :)
perhaps i will use a EAD owl that is laying around?? *snicker*

Migdalia said...

Lovely Card!Congrats to the winner!

Linda said...

congratulations Rose and you June on your 5 years and 1000 post. Just amazing.
I love this cards. I have had that sketch on my mind. It is a very cool one.

Missy said...

Hang on, now that's a graet idea---make one Christmas card a week so when it's here, you're prepared?? Brilliang!! Both cards look great, I really like allt he circles!!

Dixie Cochran said...

Oh, I must try that sketch! I especially love the Christmas card. Gorgeous!

Ros Crawford said...

These cards are fabulous ... what a clever idea!

Migdalia said...

What a wonderful card!Congrats Rose!

Patrice said...

Great take on the sketch - I'd love for you to link up at 52 Card Pickup this week!

http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/08/52-card-pickup-week-34.html

Jane Willis said...

What a lovely card. Really unusual idea for a Christmas card but iw works beautifully! Just found you - happy 5th birthday!

bonnie said...

So cool this would be great for scraps too! ;) Hugs x