Thursday, May 3, 2012

Shop Pumpkin Spice for My Mind's Eye collections


  You know I love red and polka dots, so these papers jumped right out at me.  I have been wanting to use this fun ric-rac too and I was in the mood for a shape card...hooray for fun supplies!  My craft room and craft closet are now unpacked with the supplies I use most often.  I have yet to organize the rest of my supplies, which are still in boxes.  I have been playing this week without having to search boxes for anything!  You can't see what I've made until Saturday, for the monthly Shop Pumpkin Spice hop...I promise you will want to hop along.  After all, it is National Scrapbook Day and Cinco de Mayo; lots to celebrate!

 If you are searching for paper crafting supplies, I hope you will make Shop Pumpkin Spice your one-stop shop.  6x6 paper pads are $4.19 and shipping is super low.  I purchased the My Mind's Eye papers, ric-rac, My Pink Stamper sentiment stamp, and glossy accents to make this card from Shop Pumpkin Spice.

Supplies:
papers:  My Mind's Eye 6x6 "Love Me"
ric-rac:  My Mind's Eye Fine & Dandy
sentiment:  My Pink Stamper "Sweet Baby"
candle wax and flames:  Glossy Accents
Cricut cartridges:  Elegant Edges (card base) and Birthday Bash (candles)
white flames:  liquid appliqué

Happy Thursday!  Don't forget to come back Saturday :)

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is ADORABLE! I loveeeeeeeee the colors and the candles!! And YAY for being mostly unpacked!! That's awesome!

Dee Burns said...

Super cute card. I love Polka Dots and Red too...great color choice. Happy to hear progress is on the Horizon in your Craft room and life.

Have a great day!
Dee B

Shelly said...

Oh I love these colors so much! What a FUN card!
Have a SUPER day!
Shelly

Court said...

lookin' good! I love the tops of the candles. They look like they are glowing!

Amy said...

Really cute card- Love the shape and the papers!! :)Amy

Linda said...

So cute! Great shape and embellishment.