Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Shopping Our Stash #32- Tie it up OR Bugaboo image



  I chose to use this adorable Bugaboo penguin image for this week's challenge at Shopping Our Stash.  My papers are BasicGrey "Eskimo Kisses" 6x6, which I think is an equally cute collection.  My sentiment is from My Pink Stamper "Sweet Goodness."  I added glitter by Stampin' Up for the "ice" and glossy accents to my penguin and his skates.  The three little gems are hot rocks by Imaginisce.

  Your challenge, should you choose to accept it, is to create a card, LO, or project using a Bugaboo image OR "tie it up" with ribbons, rid rac, twine, etc.  Link your project at Shopping Our Stash.

Happy Tuesday!

13 comments:

artfuldelight said...

Adorable, love that little penguin!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooooooo cute cute cute! I loveeeeeeeeeee that penguin! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Arlene said...

This is just absolutely adorable! :)

Anonymous said...

So cute...I love that image and paers!!
`Merry Christmas` to yourself Doug and the girls..
Hope your having a wonderful time my sweet friend June...lots of love and Many Blessings to you and yours :) xxx

~amy~ said...

sooo very cute June!

Amy said...

Very cute card- love that fun skating penguin image!! :)Amy

Court said...

This is just incredibly darling. I miss you my friend! I have a moment of internet, but almost no cell phone signal. :( We start driving back on the 29th. We'll either push it and be home late on the 30th or early on the 31st. Then it will be a mad rush to move into the new place, but I WILL have a craft room!!! And I desperately need to Skype play with you! LOVE you!

CarlaKH said...

Such a sweet card.. the penguin and colors are so cute together!

snappy scrappy said...

Sooooo darn adorable!!!! Lee-Ann :)

bonnie said...

oH i JUST LOVE THIS CARD AND THE PAPERS YPOU CHOSE ARE SUPER SUPER CUTE SWEETIE ;) hUGS X

Anonymous said...

You simply can't go wrong with a peng-you-in!! So cute, lady!!

Sherrie K. said...

LOVE your cute little penguin card! Very cute:)
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Linda said...

He is so adorable!