Sunday, May 8, 2011

National Scapbook Day (NSD) - Challenge #11 Pink, green, black

Robyn, The Pink Stamper, posted one challenge every hour for twelve hours yesterday in honor of National Scrapbook Day.  This is my card for challenge #11 -  Pink, green, black:
 Clearly I am in the mood to make shape cards today!  Isn't this one berry sweet?

Supplies:
Cricut Cartridge:  Sweet Treats
Paper:  DCWV Nana's Nursery and SU! Whisper White (shape card base), ACMoore black cardstock
Embossing Folders:  Swiss Dots and Victoria by ProvoCraft

Phew!  Eleven posts in one day...can I make it an even dozen?  I'm not sure...

6 comments:

Trish and Treasure said...

Yummy strawberry, very cute

bonnie said...

So sweet you could just eat it! :) Hugs x

Tracy said...

a-dorable!
love the embossing and those papers

Anonymous said...

I love your strawberry card!

Anonymous said...

Well, ya, you pretty much made it an even dozen!! You kinda make me Cricut jealous!! This is so cute and the embossing takes it up about eleventy million notches!

lauren bergold said...

OH MY GOSH, lady, you went NUTSO on NSD, didn't ya??!?! and i mean that in a really REALLLLLLLLLLLLY good way!!! i especially LOVE these amazing shape cards! (so much so that i forgive you for making me GREEN with cricut envy!!!) :)