Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Sweet Shop Sweet Stop MFT Buzz

Isn't Flopsey so sweet with this wonderful cupcake? I was super motivated to make this card...
  • I fell in love with this yummy sketch from The Sweet Stop sketch challenge blog
  • Daring Cardmakers "Home Baked" challenge to make your own embellies (I cut the 2 gray flower layers beneath my pink prima and white daisy)
  • Die Cuttin' Divas "Unused and unloved" I have never cut ovals from my Plantin Schoolbook cartridge, nor have I ever cut the scalloped flower (2 gray flowers beneath the primas) from my Accent Essentials cartridge. I doubt these cartridges will be neglected again! Great images!!!
  • Betty Bee's Buzz color challenge:
More details on my card are at Betty Bee's Buzz for this week's HoneyBee Showcase :)
Take our color challenge this week, and you could be the winner of 20 yards of stunning Offray Ribbon! You have until March 23rd to enter.

7 comments:

leslie (crookedstamper) said...

Way to combine those challenges! :) I like Flopsey a lot!

Judy Ford said...

love the way you used the color challenge from Betty Bee's Buzz! Hadn't thought about bleaching technique in awhile. thanks for the reminder!!!

Julie M said...

Oh that's gorgeous, June. Love the way you used that colour combination. I find purple really really hard to work with - you sure don't!!!

Julie x

Anonymous said...

Okay, it's an awesome sketch, and the way you handled it is absolutely yummy! Love those colors, loove the matting, looove Flopsey, and all those layers are completely perfect!

Windy Hills said...

Fabulous, adorable, and Flopsey never looked better!

Anonymous said...

Yep, that's right, I'm back in here to ogle this card, just love it!

lauren bergold said...

oh my gosh--it turns out, when you COMBINE challenges (as you've brilliantly done here!) your cards are EXPONENTIALLY cooler than ever!!! must be a "math teacher" thing i guess!!!!!!!! this is AWESOME, miss june: i LOVE the colors, the sketch is fabbbbbb and WOW that's a cuuuuuuuuuuuuute stamp!!! ♥