Thursday, October 21, 2010

3X Thank You: Tim Holtz, BasicGrey & Hero Arts

I made these cards for both of my grandmothers and my step-grandmother. (I know...how fortunate am I to be 44 yo and have three wonderful grandmothers to enjoy?) When I think of them, I automatically think of BasicGrey Nook & Pantry papers. Remember when I made this card? The teal scallops at the bottom of cards are scraps from the previous card.
I stamped the friend definition text (Hero Arts) in chocolate chip in cream card stock, then die cut the flower (Tim Holtz Tattered Floral Alterations).

Other Supplies
Adhesive lace: Hero Arts
Sentiment: Anna Griffin
Mini brad: American Crafts
Branch: EKSuccess punch

9 comments:

Alberto said...

Pretty creation; June :)
I love the flower and the lace so much :)

Hugs; you friend ALbert

Girlsinthecraft said...

Oooooh, I have two words:

Stun Ning!!!!!

stampmonkey said...

Yes, I'd say you're blessed in the grandma department for sure! Sadly, I lost my last grandparent about five years ago...and I still miss every one of them very much.

Your cards are beautiful, June. I love the brown, cream, and teal together, and the lace is a great touch! I'm sure your grandmas will love receiving them. ;)

hugs,
Christi

leslie (crookedstamper) said...

Pretty and vintage-y and grandmother-y. Love them!

Kay said...

Beautiful cards, June! The trim is fabulous and I love the scallops. Your grandmothers will cherish these and be so proud of them! ♥♥ Kay

Anonymous said...

These are truly beyond amazing! They're so elegant looking to my eye that it makes me think of my grandmother. Your grandmothers are so lucky to have you in their lives! <3

Maria Sabina R said...

nice design!!!! like it a lot!

lauren bergold said...

i'm with DEANNA!!! stun. ning. definitely!!!!!!!!!! ♥♥♥♥♥ (!!!) :)

BettyBee said...

Oh, June! These are so pretty! I love the sweet, elegant femininity of these cards, and the beautiful, rich paper and lace. Gorgeous! I know my Grandma would have loved one like that, too. Hugs!