Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Be Inspired #100 - Happy Birthday to us!

Cuttlebug Challenge blog is 2 years old! I hope you have enjoyed the inspiration. We value your input and appreciate your participation in our weekly Wednesday Be Inspired challenges. In honor of this anniversary our theme this week is birthday.

For my card I used the Cuttlebug Tiny Bubbles embossing folder on Core'dinations card stock. I lightly sanded the Core'dinations to allow the white core to show through. The die cut image (Outdoors & More Party elements) is attached with Making Memories snaps in Spotlight. I layered a strip of Outdoors & More Party Script paper beneath the die cut.

Don't forget to come back on Friday for layout inspiration :)

2 comments:

Girlsinthecraft said...

Pretty danged cute. Love all that black smudging (course, you knew that--ha!). Gotta remember to use my Core'dinations paper too.

lauren bergold said...

oh my gosh! HOW MUCH am i loving the layery, inky, distressy goodness of this?!?!?! ok, sorry, i usually try to have a funny answer ready when i ask myself a rhetorical question but today all i can say is, "a really REALLY lot!" (♥♥♥!) :)

so much so, in fact, that i forgive you for uttering the words "TINY BUBBLES" and thus condemning me to an entire day of don ho singin' in my head! arrrrgh!!! :) :) :)