Friday, August 20, 2010

Cuttle Your Pages #3 - Book It - Emboss Title

Here I am at age 4! I remember I loved this red dress. Red is still my favorite color. This is week #3 for our new Friday feature at Cuttlebug Challenge blog. Our Wednesday challenge is "Book It" and our LO technique is to emboss our title. I created tags using "Back to the Books" on my LO (did I stray too far to reach this week's "Book It" theme?) I used the Swiss Dot Cuttlebug embossing folder on "Nursery."

Other supplies: Making Memories Ledger Schoolhouse 12x12 paper and Making Memories eyelets (on tags), scraps of card stock in white, yellow, navy, and deep red. I computer generated "the text and used my Pazzles to cut out "Nursery School."


I am really excited over our Cuttle Your Pages Fridays. This is my third LO for my scrapbook of me. This is so motivating for me! I will complete this album, one page and one week at a time :)

8 comments:

ellen s. said...

such an cute layout! love those classroom pics :)

Kard Queen said...

This is a lovely layout and you are a darling 4-year old.

Roberta said...

Hey June Bug...you are so smart to go back and capture your school days...while you can remember everything ;) I have some of my things but my mom was not a big collector of memorabilia and what I have I saved from my school projects, etc. I have my first scrapbook still...the old yellow page kind that you tied the binding on...oh yeah...back in the day! You might light this blog post I just did last night about the books we read as kids...it was a lot of fun an very intuitive. Enjoy and have a wonderful weekend, fondly, Roberta
http://con-tain-it.typepad.com/my_weblog/2010/08/think-about-it-thursday-books-that-is.html

Girlsinthecraft said...

How adorable! Perfect for the book it challenge! Love to see those old time pics of you ;)

Doug said...

So cute!!!!!

dining table said...

Ellen is right. It is such a cute layout. I love how what you do to the title. It is really attractive. Thank you for sharing your work.

lauren bergold said...

omg! now *THERE* is a cutie for sure!!! (& holy moly--with apologies to dh/DH--your girls are ALL YOU, missus!!!)

i think this is a brilliant use of both the "book it" theme AND embossed title! soooooooo excited to see these pages of YOU every week! ♥♥♥

Chrissie said...

I haven't visited your blog for ages June and I've just had a lovely browse.
Lots of lovely things, but this is a great layout and you look absolutely cute.
Hope you and yours are well.]
Chrissie