Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Be Inspired #83- Cards for kids

For a girl and...
for a boy.

I hope you will join us for our weekly challenge! Create a new card or project for a child, use a Provo Craft product, upload it to Cuttlebug Challenge blog Be Inspired #83, and leave a comment to let them know June sent you. I used Provo Craft Cuttlebug embossing folders:
D'Vine Swirls (girl card), Spots & Dots and Diamond Plate (boy card.)

I purchased the products to make these cards last summer and I am finally using them :)
Other Supplies:
Girl card - SEI Lovebirds, Bazzill bling (brown), ribbon (unknown), Stampendous stamp, Nestibilities, and copic markers: E21, E29, E33, RV10, V12
Boy card - Bazzill bling, silver specialty paper (unknown), Making Memories eyelets, Disney Cars puffy sticker, and Nestibilities.

9 comments:

Shantaie said...

June,
Your cards are super cute, I love the movie cars, and your card stole my heart at first sight. How fun that we used the same exact folders this week, just in different ways.....goes to show how versitle all of the embossing folders really are!

Have I told you lately how much I love you? Thanks for your awesome comment {made my day}

Kay said...

Oh my goodness, that little ballet monkey is SOOO cute!! hee hee!! Her tutu and flower...just SOOO cute!! Love the purple and the sweet little hearts you added. And your boy card puts a smile on my face. I remember when the Cars movie was so popular. Love the "screws" you added and the "metal" look. Superb work, June!! ♥♥ Kay

Karen said...

Oh June these are so adorable!! I love them both and the folders you used are perfect to make such fabulous cards!

Hugs,
Karen

Julie M said...

Very sweet cards, both of them, June! I love that funny little ballerina - and the second will make a little Cars fan's day!

Julie :o)

Tracy said...

oooooh so cute!

Deb said...

June, these are both fantastic!! Love the ballet monkey and the colours you used!! So sweet! And LOVE the car, he's such a cute character!!

Anonymous said...

Can't even believe how absolutely perfect those are for kids!! Just love your style, my sweet friend!! =)

Anonymous said...

June two very different but equally beautiful cards!!!!
I love how you created two!!!!one for the girls and one for the boys....
great minds think alike!!!!!:)xxx

`Blowing a hoolie`
Northwest English slang for

It`s Galeforce wind and blowing everywhere like mad!!!!mad mad craZy gusts everywhere!!!!!!!!.....

I hope you can understand that June,I was never very good at explaining things....lol...I just assume everyone can understand me at times!!!!!

Hope your enjoying your weekend...
Loves to you and yours:)xxxxxxxxx

lauren bergold said...

absolutely BeeeEEeeEeeAUTIUL... times *TWO*!!! ♥♥ (or possibly times TWO for EACH which would be TIMES four!!!) (♥♥♥♥) :)






(just throwing in a little math there to keep you up-to-date on your professional qualifications. you're welcome!0