Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Be Inspired #77 - Pop Up


It's Wednesday again...time for another Cuttlebug Challenge! The theme this week is pop-up. I decided to make a wiper card. The gemed tiara pops up when the card is open. On the left-most panel I used the Provo Craft Just My Type embossing border. It coordinates perfectly with the next panel of designer paper.

I had so much fun making this card. I used my new 6x6 Cosmo Cricket Early Bird papers. I think they are yummy. Other supplies: Bazzill card stock, red linen card stock, cream card stock, DRS sentiment stamp, A Muse tiara stamp, Hero Arts gems, and SU! ribbon & border punch.

Check out other ideas on this theme at Cuttlebug Challenge blog. I promise you will be inspired! I hope you can join us :)

9 comments:

BettyBee said...

June, this is a really great card! I love the Cosmo paper and colors....and that tiara on the wiper is just adorable with the sentiment! Thanks for being such an important part of the Cuttlebug Challenge Design Team ♥♥♥
Hugs,
BettyBee

Anonymous said...

Hi June WoW I love your fantastic pop up card.....I love love your take this week..You `Rocked` it girl!!!!!Those papers are `delish` TFI
Have a fab week:)xxx

Deborah March said...

Such a unique design too...great card June!

Kay said...

How fun! That tiara popping up is just TOO adorable! And the sentiment on your card is fabulous with the bling. Wonderful work, June!! ♥♥ Kay

Shantaie said...

June,
this is a really cool version of a pop up card! I love the way it opens!! Great paper, and of course you know I LOVE the bling!!

Windy Hills said...

Fabulous and cute! Great job and idea. Love the papers too!

lauren bergold said...

well of course you had me at "TIARA"...but failing that, i'd've flipped for the pop-up mechanism...and then the colors & paper combo here are brilliant enough to carry the card without anything else! so it's sort of a "TRIPLE PLAY" imo! (♥♥♥!)

Julie M said...

This is very beautiful, June. I love those papers too, such lovely colours. The card is fab, and the pop-up just adds even more specialness (is that even a word?!!).

Julie :o)

Anonymous said...

I love, love, love, love, love this, the colors are fantastic, and you totally rocked it! ;~>