Sunday, June 28, 2009

Cuttlebug Challenge blog - Fall Design Team

I've been keeping this secret for what seems like forever, but I can finally tell you that I was invited to join the Cuttlebug Challenge blog design team for the next 6 months! I am so honored to be invited to be a part of such a talented group of designers. Seriously, I have to keep pinching myself to see if I am dreaming.

I could hardly contain myself when I read Maggie's email invitation. I was yelling, "Oh my goodness! Oh my goodness!" over and over and dh said, "what are you so excited about ?" Then he gave me a big hug :) Maggie has created an amazing challenge blog, so for her to take notice of me was just so encouraging. I am SO flattered.

If you have not been to the Cuttlebug Challenge blog, I hope you will peruse it now; prepare to be inspired with ideas, techniques, fabulous tutorials, and lots of prizes. Click here to see a complete list of the fall design team and check out their blogs.

I will post my very first card as a CBC DT member later this week :)

23 comments:

Ingrid said...

Congrats, June. I look forward working with you. :)

Silli said...

wow June, congrats!!!! I wish you a happy day my sweet friend! Hugs and smiles!

Roberta said...

Congratulations June...So happy for you...I'm sure you make them proud. Fondly, Roberta

Amy Sheffer said...

What fantastic news, June! Congratulations!!!

Heather said...

Congratulations hunny - I'm so pleased for you. Have fun and enjoy.
hugs Heather xx

Just Call Me Grammy said...

Congratulations! I am not surprised a bit, your creations are alwalys beautiful.

Steph Zerbe said...

Congratulations!!!
I can't wait to see what you come up with. No pressure or anything! Hee hee.

You are gonna have a blast over the next 6 months... so jealous, I mean, so happy for you.

Leslie Hanna said...

YAY!!!!!! You SO deserve this! Have fun!

Kard Queen said...

You will make a great contribution to the team; couldn't have picked a better team member. Go girl!

Rosemary said...

Welcome to the Design Team at Cuttlebug Challenge!! Stop by my blog and pick up your "One Lovely Blog Award"!!

Deb said...

Wow!!! how awesome for you! I love your blog, and will look forward to your Cuttlebug Creations as well!!
:-)

MadonnaDunn said...

CONGRATULATIONS June!!!! That is super exciting news!!! I love all your cuttlebugged stuff and it certainly makes me want to pull mine out (cuttlebug that is...!lol_

Kruemel said...

Congrats to you June! I know you´ll do a fantastic job. So just have a bunch of fun and enjoy your time over there!
Hugs,
Kathrin aka Kruemel

Anonymous said...

`Congratulations` on the DT June!!!..
Your creations are `beautiful`
Have a lovely Day :)TFI:) xxx

Girlsinthecraft said...

Woo Hoo for you June!!! What a great time to be on the new team! You know I'll be "peepin'" at all your projects :) Enjoy it, you so deserve it!!............deanna

stampmonkey said...

How exciting!! Congrats, June! You're among some VERY talented company...you'll fit right in!

Windy Hills said...

Special congratulations on your selection. You are the BEST!

2muchpaper said...

Just read the good news about the design team. Congratulations! Now the rest of the world can enjoy your beautiful creations.

Unknown said...

Yay!!!! June I am so excited to get to be working with you! I just love you work! Big congrats!

(-: Heidi

Amber said...

Congrats June! So happy you've joined us at Cuttlebug Challenge. It is an amazing opportunity and you will love it there!
Hugs
Amber

Kristie said...

Wooooooohoooooooooo!!!!!!! YOU TOTALLY ROCK!!!!!!!
I am so completely thrilled for you my dear friend. No one deserves this more than you. I know how much this means to you and how hard you have worked for this...so well done!!! I always knew that you would be a big star one day! Biggest hugs ever ♥

Chrissie said...

Congratulations, congratulations, congratulations! very well done!
Chrissie

lauren bergold said...

♥♥♥WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!♥♥♥