Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Lovely Leslie's Blogoversary Celebration, Part I

My lovely blogfriend, Leslie Hanna, is celebrating her blogoversary. In honor of this momentous occasion, she has the following criteria:

For this week's challenge (yeah, this week you'll need to work for it), I'd like you to make a card with the following:

1. Ribbon (surprise!)
2. A button
3. Bonus points if you use something green (I love green).


If you are not familiar with Leslie's blog, The Crooked Stamper, head on over! She has a wonderful sense of humor and she is a true blue friend. Join in the fun! Post and link your card by Sunday at midnight on Leslie's blog and read the rest of the rules :)

For my card I used papers, ribbon, and button from a self-addressed card kit (DCWV). The flower is from Michael's and the stamped sentiment, inks, dimensionals and scalloped circle are all by Stampin' Up! The punched circles (behind the sentiment) are Creative Memories punches. I also used my Paisley Cuttlebug embossing folder.

8 comments:

Leslie Hanna said...

LOL! Thanks for entering! And thanks for the plug!

(That was the shortest meeting in history. I ran over to her cube, she told me she needed to reschedule, and I left.)

Kristie said...

Ooooohhhhh very nice!!!! I've made a card and Mama did too :) I'll post them later on the blog...so at least Leslie will have three entries...though if I were choosing you would win for sure :)

Kruemel said...

Love your card! It´s great how the bg paper and the cuttlebug folder match together.
Kathrin aka Kruemel

Me, My Stamps and I said...

Very beautiful card!!!!!i just love the softness of your colors!!!!!tfs:)
chat

Silli said...

Hello sweet June..;-) Many thanks for visit my blog and the sweet comments... I love it... This make my happy...

Your card is so beautiful. I love the soft colors... Thanks for the inspiartion. Happy day and big hugs... I hope you understand me...(my english)

lauren bergold said...

oof--weeeeellllllll, i don't think i *quite* have time to make a card for leslie's blogoversary party...BUT...since this card here is CLEARLY the ♥WINNER♥ i feel slightly less desolate about my deficient time management skillz! :)

Martine said...

oh this is beautiful hun, i love it, the layout is fab, and i love your paper choice :)

xx

Martine

Chris said...

A stunning card June, I love blue and green and have just made a card with these colours today. I love the elegance of all your cards. The cuttlebug embossing is a lovely detail too. Hugs, Chris :)