Friday, May 15, 2009

I'm still here...sort of...

Just a quick post to say I am still here, but this end-of-the-school-year schtuff always takes more time than I think. I apologize for not being able to visit your blog nor leave comments. I will post my Basic Grey card for the new challenge as soon as I see that Martine has posted the new challenge at BasicGrey Challenges blog. So check back late tonight or tomorrow morning!

I hope to get back to papercrafting soon, posting, and visiting your blog :)

2 comments:

Girlsinthecraft said...

Hey, I hear ya'! Can't wait to hear how your day went. And, of course, awaiting your next creation when you can get to it :)
.................d

Chris said...

Fantastic card June and I love the chipboard set you used, you make it look so easy! Your icecream delight sounds wonderful, I'd love to try it but only in the USA :( Hugs, Chris :)