Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Oh, Baby! Thank You

As you can see I still have my BG "Oh, Baby Boy!" dps out. This lovely floral was in the pack. I wouldn't ever use it with the numbers dp (yesterday's card) or the other dps in the pack that have trains, etc. Isn't it pretty?

I need to write some thank you notes, and I don't have any in my stash. I loved this sketch that I created (quite by accident) with this card back in December.

I fugured I could get 9 scallop circles from the 12x12 of the green, so I made 9 of these cards. The base card is Michael's Value Pack Ivory, the brad is DCWV, the ribbon is from Michael's, and the ink is CTMH Sweet Leaf.

I'm off to Sue's today for our monthly Stamp Camp :)



3 comments:

Girlsinthecraft said...

So elegant! I love the distressed look of the paper.........deanna

lauren bergold said...

yeah.
it's fab.
totally/completely/utterly
BG + JH = FAB
:)

(aw mannnnnnnnnnnn! *I* wanna go to stamp camp!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Kristie said...

Yep, totally fabulous indeed!!!! I don't think that BG has made a DP that I don't love...but you completely rock using them ♥

I wanna go to stamp camp with you too...how much fun would that be?????