Sunday, September 14, 2008

A Little Mass Production...Autumn Colors


I made 6 cards like this with these SU! Apple Cider dps I just had to have last year and just opened :)
The ribbon is from Michael's and I used SU! Chocolate Chip ink to stamp the leaf and sentiment. I am in love with chocolate chip :) The base card is from Michael's Value Pack.
I hope you enjoyed a nice weekend. Ours flew by! We went to Six Flags on Saturday, and today we ran errands and worked on our "To Do" list.
I hope to visit my favorite blogs tomorrow and leave some comments for you!

2 comments:

Leslie Hanna said...

Oh, I just love this paper. Thanks for reminding me I have some in my stash. ;-)

Kristie said...

Aaaahhhhhh!!!! I can't believe you've just opened this paper!!! It is sooooo delicious...i had to have it too and couldn't wait to open it:) i even made a card with it just yesterday! you will have to wait til later in the week to see it as i have to wait for the recepient to get it :)