Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Feeling Punchy


I love these dps by Chatterbox. They are so happy! These are scraps from this scrapbook LO I made with my girls' 2 year old formal pictures:
Did you look? They were so cute!
Anyway, I made this card without stamping at all...yep, even the sentiment is a Creative Imaginations rub-on. I used all SU! punches: tab, circles, Boho blossoms, and oval. I borrowed my mom's crimper to do the leaves.
I was inspired by this card from Sue:
This card goes to my mom today; she gave me her green eyelets I used on the 16 St. Pat's cards I made last week AND she let me borrow her crimper for this card :)

3 comments:

Leslie Hanna said...

I just may have to CASE your CASE! Love the leaves!

Kristie said...

That is soooo cute! I love those leaves too. I like to make no stamping cards sometimes...they can be so quick and easy...but of course that dp really makes it something special!

Jean Katherine Baldridge said...

hi June-- I need you but I have lost your email addy - would you mind emiing me? thanks!