Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Using my Cuttlebug and AC scraps


I saw a similar sketch in the current PaperCrafts magazine. It was a square card, not A2, with 4 smaller squares, then a strip of cs with the 3 brads. My strip came from the piece I cut off of the Noah card I posted yesterday (which I cut the A2 down to a square.)
I still had this American Crafts paper scraps and brown Bazzill cs on my table from the cards I made from this same 12x12 dp in May. I **almost** used up all the AC circles paper. I made 2 cards like this, since I only had 2 of this color card base in my DCWV box. I'm watching for Michael's to put them at 50% off again, so I can buy another box. I only have some brown and black (two colors that I usually use up first), orange, pink, and green. The orange and pink are nice and summery. The green goes well with a St. Patrick's Day dp I have; now I would really be working ahead if I made those cards! I need to find a sketch and dp for the pink or orange to get my card stash back up :)

1 comment:

lauren bergold said...

dear miss june,

i am *JUST DOTTY* about your most recent creation!!! (and all the rest of your creations, actually!)

love,
your friend,
lauren...queen of circular logic...
:)