Saturday, July 19, 2008

Gettin' Cuttlebuggy


You may recall I made a similar card to this last summer: http://simplyelegantpapercrafts.blogspot.com/2007/07/caardvark-tri-this-challenge-todays.html. Today's was a lot of work! Maybe because I didn't have a clear plan in my head. I love lady bugs and I have not made any lady bug cards yet this summer. So I started with my red glitter sticker paper and black suede paper and QuicKutz dies to create the lady bug. I used my Creative Memories circle cutter to cut the white circle (Bazzill), and punched my scalloped square from black Bazzill cs. I use this May Arts ribbon exclusively for my lady bug cards.Then I used my Cuttlebug embossing folders on white cs and red linen cs. The base tri-fold card is DCWV. Then I used my QuicKutz Revolution die for the sentiment. Voila!

7 comments:

Kristie said...

Ooohhh, this is soooo cute....LOVE IT!!!

Dawn Easton said...

So cute...thanks for playing along with us at the OCC!

paylin said...

You have done a beautiful creation and lovely layout.

Well just to drop by to say " hello " takecare and have a great day
Regards,
x

Cindy Haffner said...

Cute as a bug.

Sue Hyer said...

Okay! I'll do it! I really will get out my Cuttlebug! This card is soooo darn cute!

Amy Sheffer said...

Absolutely adorable, June!!

Tina said...

I love this, that CB will end up on my wish list for sure!