Sunday, June 1, 2008

Caardvarks Tag Challenge & BLOG CANDY!



Caardvarks tag challenge is to create a tag representing one month of the year. You can enter as many months as you like, but since autumn is my favorite season, I am entering this one. I would like to use this tag when I scrapbook the kindergarten field trip we went on last fall. I hand cut the shapes to create the pumpkins and chalked for dimension. I used punches for the leaves. I used dimensionals for extra depth.
As for BLOG CANDY, you still have almost 1 week left to enter. There will be two winners, one for each challenge. Click here: http://simplyelegantpapercrafts.blogspot.com/2008/05/blog-candy-contest.html. I have one entry so far, thank you Yvette! To see her lovely cards, click here: http://craftyozgirl.blogspot.com/2008/05/when-life-hands-you-scraps.html

4 comments:

lauren bergold said...

ooooooooooh!
i *LOVE* this tag!!!
totally magnificent--and i especially love that color combo! that blue is FAB with orange...i NEVER would've thought of that...o'course...i will *NOW*!!! ;)

(ps: i know what i am going to do for your challenges...i just gotta DO IT...the weekend sort of got away from me...sigh...)

SmilynStef said...

Love the dimension and those fun tiny leaves ... great tag.

Amy Sheffer said...

I love this, June!!! The chalking is fantastic!

Corie said...

This is just gorgeous -- so life like!!!