Saturday, April 19, 2008

Using my new Cuttlebug

Once again, I love going in my craft room. I am so much more inspired when it is cleaned up and I am not working on 4 different projects at once :) I hope to keep it perfectly neat. (Okay, I can hear you laughing.) I cleaned up after making two cards like this one.

I am so excited about my new Cuttlebug, I had to try it out.

Recipe:
base card (DCWV)
brown cs (Bazzill)
blue cs (scrap that I ran through the Cuttlebug)
Metal rimmed tag (Staples)
Scallop circle punch, dimensionals, ink, and Happy Birthday stamp (SU!)

2 comments:

Tracy said...

you will keep your room as neat as i keep mine after i clean
;-)
i adore this card!

Amy Sheffer said...

YEAh girl! Way to go on the Cuttlebug. When I got mine, I was almost CERTAIN I'd be returning it a few days later. I think I use it every day. Your card turned out FAB. Love it!