Monday, April 21, 2008

Mother's Day Cards




I'm not sure why the top card looks so dark...it is the same papers as the bottom card. Magenta cs (card base) and Daisy D's dps. I paper pierced and faux stitched on both cards.
For the top card I used the Stampin' Up! word window punch 25 times to create the "petals" of the large flower. I used a large Bazzill brad for the center. The "Thanks for the Memories" sentiment is a Basic Grey/K&Co. wood words.
The bottom card is a Boho blossom stamp that I stamped twice and cut out, then used a MM black snap. The "happy mother's day" sentiment is a Basic Grey rub-on.

2 comments:

Corie said...

Both of these are just BEAUTIFUL!!!

lauren bergold said...

OOF! you were a lean, mean, card-makin' MACHINE whilst i was gone!!! holy moly, i love everything you've completed...and yet...i totally love that they are in all different styles, and colors, and techniques. (that's THE BEST PART, isn't it?! doing each project totally differently??!) :)