Thursday, February 7, 2008

You Are My Valentine, Cosmo Cricket



Thanks to Tracy, who let me know that there was an AWESOME Cosmo Cricket deal on QVC the other day, dh now has a Valentine's Day gift for me :) Thank you for thinking of me, Tracy! You know what I like. I waited until the afternoon to order, so I'm on the wait list for the next shipment in 45 days. I can be patient! I have lots of stash to use.

Speaking of using stash, I've mentioned before how I like the DCWV boxed cards and envelopes. Some colors seem hard to match, but then sometimes I happen upon just the right dp to use with that color. I've owned 3 box sets of those DCWV cards (all consolidated into one box right now), and I am near to purchasing my 4th box. This current box has only 20 cards and 4 colors left in it: a pale yellow, a green, and 2 shades of blue. The card pictured here was the last pink card. The dps are (can you guess?) Cosmo Cricket. The punch is SU! and the heart circle rub-on is AC.

3 comments:

Tracy said...

:-)
i love you too...
and i'm here to enable!
this is a cute one.... and pink is very hard to match (dont you think?) and this one goes just wonderfully!

lauren bergold said...

this is indeed perfectly matched...not to mention...perfectly LOVELY!!! (yum!)

Sandy said...

Wow wonderful and lovely card. Lovely work.