Wednesday, February 27, 2008

The cutest gift card holder




I made one like this almost a month ago for my sister, Angela, for her birthday. I used a periwinkle cs from ACMoore, white cs, lime green Bazzill (scallop circle), and BG Lollipop Shoppe dps. The ribbon is some I had...don't remember the manufacturer. The circle stamp is SU! and the "happy birthday" and "just for you" are Hero Arts stamps. I used the SU! window punch and a small circle punch to create the slot for the gift card. This is so fun to make! I found the directons last November here: http://stampingwithroxy.typepad.com/my_weblog/2007/11/good-morning-my.html
Her directions are great, so go make one now!

3 comments:

lauren bergold said...

i SOOOOO wanna! go make one now, i mean! this is a wonderful pattern...but YOU have made it...(yeah--i gotta say it!)...SIMPLY ELEGANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Corie said...

Oh you are so right, this is the cutest gift card holder

Ila said...

This gift card holder is Fabulous!!...what a wonderful idea!!