Thursday, November 8, 2007

Heavy Metal Christmas cards




These are from a class at Memories...possibly a Christmas in July class of '03. Greenberry's has customers asking for cards since BEFORE Halloween. I thought it was just the stores that were early in preparing for the holiday season :) I have not made any cards since those last batch of Halloween...feels like forever...I pulled these out of my stash and packaged them. Just need to invoice them and get them over to my happy place :) I love G'berry's chocolate tea cakes...they are so yummy! And a nice hot green tea with honey or a mocha latte with cinnamon...oops! I gotta wipe the drool off the keyboard. TTFN!

2 comments:

Tracy said...

you know i love these cards! and this is why i dont go over there (unless i'm meeting you) - chocolate tea cakes... oooonooooooo.... be gone satan!

lauren bergold said...

you had me at chocolate tea cakes...the only thing greenberry's could possibly sell that i *MIGHT* like more than these cards! :)