Friday, September 7, 2007

July 2003 & August 2004 Look how they've grown!

Here are Julia & Kathryn featured again with their friend Morgan (also in Feb 2004 layout). The left page is a day at our neighborhood pool taken the previous summer. I actually created this two page spread a year (or so) ago, and now that I finally scrapbooked previous months of 2004, I have "caught up" to it. You probably think I am a huge KI fan since I used this line of papers (different color schemes) in February 2004 layout and April 2004 layout. I do like KI, and when I saw these particular papers, especially the circles, they were screaming, "Pool pics!!!" I had to use them. For February & April, those were papers/kits in my stash that coordinated with the girls' outfits. Gotta use my stash...one day maybe, just maybe, the crate of kits will be empty...are you ROTFLOL?

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I love it! The girls are adorable and the circles on the paper fits with the pool atmosphere perfectly.

Fe-Fe said...

Beautiful papers and great layouts. Love them both.

Jean Katherine Baldridge said...

you are so talented! and everything is so sweet!!!

lauren bergold said...

all of your LO's are *super* but the most impressive thing to me is how you have said, "i'm going to catch up" and then you got right down to it...and you're moving RIGHT ALONG!!! wow! (go june, go! ...as ms tracy would say... ) :)

Tracy said...

love love love this one - circles and cute papers - pretty colors!