Sunday, July 8, 2007

{Caardvarks} Four Square Challenge
I'm not sure how I feel about this card. I would not normally choose these dp. I was challenging myself to use scraps that I never go to. These are scraps of KI Memories papers from a Baby Milestones mini book class I taught. The cs is MM double-dipped ocean and terracotta. The mini brad is DCWV, and I did the faux stitching with my paper piercer and gel pen.
When I saw the challenge, I was going to do a sketch I use often, four squares on a square card with the image in the middle, or a large prima. These ideas were already posted, so I tried to think outside the box (my box). But now I'm in a rectangle.

4 comments:

mum-on-the-run said...

Thanks for your lovely comments on my blog!

Love this card, the understated colours look great.

Ingrid said...

Nice card. I like your other challenge entries too.

Corie said...

Great card -- it looks soft. I know what you mean about using scraps, I need to start doing that.

Tracy said...

now see i adore this card. totally love that paper - and i like the design very much :-)