Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Crop Circles Challenge by Caardvarks






Both cards were made from my stash :) I found the Caardvarks blog, and I remembered I had two of these DCWV cards in my stash. I was inspired to use these up and enter the challenge (my first blog challenge.) The embossed card bases are DCWV, the yellow cs is Bazzill, the dp is by Mara-mi, the orange circle dp is the back side of the Mara-mi circle paper. The white circle (left) and yellow tag (right) are QuicKutz dies and QK rub-ons. Tools used: CM circle cutters and corner rounder. For the card on the left I cut the circles from the dp and glued to the yellow Bazzill and orange dp. To color the candle I used SU! summer sun and oh! orange. For the card on the right I used my Cropadile to punch a hole in the center of each circle in the Mara-mi dp, then backed the dp with white cs. What do you think???

5 comments:

Tracy said...

whaddaithink? i think they're perfect. really the paper and the embossed cards - couldnt get any better combo - great and summery cards to boot!

Jean Katherine Baldridge said...

I love them!!! I am so into circles anyway, and these spin and vibrate with fun and terrific color! congratulations on entering a challenge! that is so cool!

Tanis said...

Very cool! I love circles. I'm waiting for that Caarvark challenge to finish up too!

Michele Kovack said...

Really cute cards! Good for you that your kids are staying with Grandparents....I'm a little jealous : )

Corie said...

Love the circles. A HAPPY card.